TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Lelle Moda.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:.
- The patterns we offer do not teach you how to knit or provide all possible explanations to the stitches and techniques used. It's your obligation to source the information on the internet in case you are not familiar with the terminology or the techniques used in the instructions.
Failure to correctly execute the instructions doesn't mean that the pattern is flawed.
- We are not responsible for the quality of the final product you make from our patterns. Skill levels set in our instructions are based on the standards and guidelines issued by the CraftYarCouncil at http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/skill.html.
Please judge your skill level objectively.
- All out patterns are tech edited and tested by independent testers to assure they are accurate and contain no mistakes. If a mistake is discovered we will take immediate action to re-check the instructions and correct it.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the our product,without express written permission by us.
- All our patterns are subject to the copyright protection rules and regulations.
Any reprinting, reproduction or distribution of our patterns, in digital or hard form, is prohibited.
- You may knit and sell items made from our patterns at bazaars, craft shows, charitable events, online venues including Ebay and Etsy, as long as you do not use production knitters or resellers.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Policies.
- Questions and comments should be sent to us at email@example.com