Knitting pattern for summer dress is designed to fit the American Girl dolls and other 18 inch dolls with similar body measurements.
A detailed PDF knitting pattern is fully written out, but is also fully charted for those who prefer to work from charts.
The dress is worked flat, in one piece from top down, without any shaping. The A-line silhouette is created by the self-expanding lace pattern of the skirt.
Difficulty level: - intermediate.
Gauge: - 7sts x 10 rs =1" (2.5cm) over stockinette stitch.
Yarn suggestions: - baby, sport, sock yarn that you can knit to gauge.
Use any yarn and any size needles that will give you
the required gauge, the gauge is very important, or the finished outfit will not fit your doll.
YOU WILL GET 3 files: - standard written out pattern
- fully charted version of the pattern
- combined pattern that includes both the written out and charted versions.
Download and print out the version that suits your needs the best.
- your file will be available for download immediately after your purchase is completed by Etsy
- you can find all your files at Your Account-Purchases. The links will never expire and are available for repeat downloads at any time without any restrictions
- you will also receive an automated email with the download link.
You may knit and sell items made from this pattern at bazaars, craft shows, charitable events, online venues including Ebay and Etsy, as long as you do not use production knitters or resellers.