Knitting pattern for summer for 18 inch msd bjd Saffi doll by Meadow Dolls.
A detailed PDF knitting pattern written in stitch by stitch row by row format.
The pattern is also fully charted for those who prefer to work lace from charts.
The dress is worked flat, in one piece from top down, without any shaping.
The A-line silhouette is created by the self-expanding lace pattern of the skirt.
Difficulty level: - intermediate.
Gauge: - 7sts x 10 rs =1" (2.5cm) over stockinette stitch.
The sample dress is made from Patons Lace yarn.
Make a small gauge swatch before you start the knitting project.
Use any yarn and any size needles that will give you the required gauge,
the gauge is very important, or the finished outfit will not fit your doll.
YOU WILL GET 3 files: - standard written out pattern
- fully charted version of the pattern
- combined pattern that includes both the written out and charted versions.
Download and print out the file that suits your needs the best.
All digital files that come with any of your purchases are kept under your Purchases tab indefinitely.
You can re-download them any time you need and as many times as you want.
The download links will never expire.
- your file will be available for download immediately after your purchase is completed by Etsy
- you can find all your files at Your Account-Purchases. The links will never expire and are available for repeat downloads at any time without any restrictions
- you will also receive an automated email with the download link.
You may knit and sell items made from this pattern at bazaars, craft shows, charitable events, online venues including Ebay and Etsy, as long as you do not use production knitters or resellers.